Monday, February 18, 2013

Presidents Day OFF

Spent the day watching the history channel today. It's a Holiday off.
Might as well learn why we have this day off. Learning about all the presidents.

Property is quiet except for Vista school, all teachers are working in thier room.

I went driving around the back neighborhoods looking for that dark Grey Nissan License plate: 595ZDH , I'm gonna catch this thief!! I will find this dude!! And have him arrested for breaking into our church.

Today I also went to RoundRock to get some RoundRock donuts !!! Yum!! Try it!

I ate lunch also with my wife at Flatop burgers. She loved it!! It's off manor Road.

This all went down today on Presidents Day , my day off...

leave me a comment or PLUS me!!! Or follow me on Twitter @charlielujan

No comments:

Post a Comment