Sunday, February 17, 2013

Fun Day

Sunday work day. Up early. Chilly morning but clear and sunny , recently I have been drinking those 5 hour energy drinks on Sunday only quick get up and run . Thank you Fozzie for opening up every Sunday , you make it fun.

I had no idea what today would bring. lance Ivey first time on Sunday Speakinkag to us. He was great and Anointed . Follow him on twitter @lanceivey great guy . "The Coach"

Thx Jarrod for Lunch and spotting us at Carrabbas cuz I was Broke. But we ate like Kings with no Gold.

No afternoon nap. Glad I didn't have to go to temple Tx today. Wife went and bought some bluebell , then I went to my little cousins Birthday party at skate Land .... Fun , Hung out with my bro for awihile with friend . All our cousins and we had the whole place to ourselfs to skate and Dance. Skating rinks have the best Music . We had pizza and candy ha ha my favorite. We did the hokey pokey , Limbo! How low can you drop....

I asked my cousin who works with APD to run some car plates. We are about to catch some thieves who have been robbing our church. Now I have back up. He asked to keep this on the DL.... So I won't name no names.
I had a FUN DAY



No comments:

Post a Comment