Sunday, February 17, 2013

Feb16 2013 Brothers Birthday

Today was a good day bleeding into the 17th .... Late into. It was my brothers 35 birthday we celebrated. Over at my moms , just friends came over. It felt good to spend the eve with my bro and family. Jarrod and Karissa came over, my family loves them.
It was chilly Saturday.
I bought two new polos at Dillard's for a gift for my little bro.
Had a random call from paradise Island , found another wounded hawk, didn't want him this time.
Slept in on Saturday , got refreshed... Sleeping feels so good.
Didn't clean like I wanted, need to sort out my winter. Mothers from my spring stuff. It's on it's way! The Texas Heat !! You ready!!
Carlos my parents next door Nieghbor showed up today at the party, he is a very interesting hippie! Great photographer !! He taught my wife some stuff on her iPad to fix up with her pics. I thought that was way cool.
We ended tonight with watching a chick flick!!! "Safe Haven" GAY



No comments:

Post a Comment