Tuesday, February 12, 2013

13

2013 is here. This could be our last year on Earth!! They said 2012 was the END, I think it was the beginning of the End. BOTTOM line I wanna tackle 13! I  want to dominate 13! I want to OWN 13! For once in my life I want to live a full year completely on top of my mountain!
It's true without GOD we are nothing and if we are to conquer our destiny , conquer our year , Seize the Day!
We have to put GOD first in our Lives! I guess that why so many people start the year strong .... Then eventually forget all their discipline about GOD first. Then they are sucking wind at the end of the Year!!!
I always loved when Popeye was getting beat up by Brutus but then he ate his spinach right before I thought he was done! BAM he was back in the fight whooping some butt!!! Well this year I'm gonna eat my spinach when things go bad!!! I will read my BIBLE , pray , Fast, Worship!!! Instead of Gripe and Complain like a little sissy!!! 13 will be a AWESoME Year!!! And I pray the same for you! - YO QUICK NOTE DROP ME A COMMENT OR PLUS on my GOOGLE PLUS... or a LIKE or a CHECK MY ONE OF THE BOXES BELOW IF YOU DONT MIND...THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment