Monday, August 31, 2015

AntonioVera

AntonioVera

(DarkBlue shirt sitting Down)


So my wife leaves this coming Tuesday .... My Father in law AntonioVera is loved by all and feared by none cause he's a good man!!, I'm glad we Became Friends ; he has been struggling with cancer all over his Body ; he's in the hospital not responding , they are gathering the family so my wife has to hurry and join with them...im praying he stays alive long enough so she can see him and speak to him before he crosses over to the other side.
my wife is ready. it's been hard for the past few weeks. BUTS she is now ready.
my prayers , my heart and Tears are with the Vera Family in Brazil right now...i love them...JUST PRAY COMFORT FOR THEM...the Next Two days will be busy for me and my wife..
She flys out Tuesday at noon. Mean While I'm just 
comforting my wife...loving on her...






PS.

if you haven't already SIGN up for my BLOG up at the TOP , Make sure you verify your email , most people forget thinking all you do is put your email in. BUT then it will send you a Email for you to open click the link...the Email is from FEED BURNER 

P.ss if you dont mind sign my Guestbook also, or leave a nice comment on the bottom , My wife will read all the remarks. THX






No comments:

Post a Comment