Friday, August 14, 2015

43 and Counting

In 2015 I had a great Time for my Birthday!!!

Mom and Dad I love u mucho!!

My Honey Bunny ;Bestfriend turning the Big 43 With her.

Judy Ebbitt I send u LOTS of xoxox for watching My Six!!

Honestly I feel blessed this Year! Maturing ? I love My Church and Churchr Family!! This year my dad works with my wiife at Church I feel great about that ! My Bro almost died this yeTar! But by the Grace of  GOD he LIVES to see another Day!!
Friends at 43 yrs old!!



My Birthday Cake Judy made strawberry
Let's kill it !!!!!





Aw www charlie!!!! Ur so Cute !!!! cake and IceCream!!





Then Another Birthday Cake from the Wonderful Ladies from my Class I teach on Wed Nights....
... I need to lose weight!!!! Or I'm not gonna make it .... I'm gonna get healthy for reals

No comments:

Post a Comment