Monday, January 30, 2017

I'm sorry

POLITICS , Church Politics

Stay out of politics 👌🏾 ok ?? Should i ? If I'm in a influential Leadership position? I have an opinion? NO ITS NOT WRONG TO VOICE MY OPINION 

HONESTLY : i feel like as Christians we are being more persecuted than ever before.....  SO IM AGAINST ABORTION? thats my opinion......why am i demonized for it? i need a platform to express my OPINON BE MY SELF with out hiding what i post? i hate that....i have to be careful what i post on FB , i have to be careful what i post on Twitter!!!! I want to post what i feel....and yes i do understand you have to be careful not to vent cause it make you look bad, being negative all the time...BUT I'm talking about my raw opinion on issues.....so i have choosing this PLATFORM , blogger to journal my thoughts and opinions , not my. EMOTIONS but true raw opinions on situations.....but i have a Feeling even this will feel the pressure of censoring my true feelings eventually from the public.



No comments:

Post a Comment