Tuesday, April 22, 2014

ChuckD 1.02

Lessons learned up till now.
 As u get older taking a shower every single day is a must!!!, married men tell your wife you love her everyday , or some else will. Single men starting a fight over a woman who does not love u is a big waste of your time, she don't like you! Leave her alone!
Your itchy athletes foot will get worst if u try to ignore it. 
Toilet time is my time !!

 I hate football BUT learn to ACT like I like in TEXAS
As leader u will always have Haters, and Haters make u stronger. Don't be a people pleaser.

Obey donot disobey, obedience is a character Builder.

I love Meskin jokes

Want to build strong Charcter in yourself constantly be challenged or Placed in a position to be challenged all the time.

I love Christmas and winter, I don't like the TEXAS heat !! I Love the mountains.., I kinda like the Beach....

I can fall asleep anywhere ! Anytime!! 

I call my mom or txt her everyday to tell her I love HER.

1 comment:

  1. If anyone doesn't believe in Christmas , go to Charlie's house . He'll make a believer out of you ! I love the twinkle in his eyes when one says Christmas . I love my Charlie

    ReplyDelete