Monday, December 30, 2013

Loving Frisco

Had no idea how this day was going to be, my family knows nothing about skiing or Colorado! The Lujans are Lost!!! If u never have been to the Rockies , remember this Elevation gets higher than Austin Tx! Ha! Driving through the Rockies , is stressful as it is! Very high and narrow! My dad' the whole time was so stressed driving...

Then to top it off my little niece Adrika got some elevation sicknes, it was bad!!!ł We drove to Breckenridge and frisco not knowing what we were gdoing to see!! OMG we fell in love with these communities , me and my wife also felt so romantic !!! Literally!!! Wow!!!
621 Recreation Way, Frisco, CODoS

It's good to get away and enjoy the mountain Air! We walked around the little town of breckenridge and Frisco , Texans walking amongst foreigners !!ti
Then the best part of the day , being Meskin we love Toobing !!! Ha ha , so we found us a awesome spot ! Right outside of Frisco is the "Toobing lanes" u have to visit this place!! My wife Caren came to life and forgot about us, she was like a little girl , going up and down with endless energy ! We had a blast today

i

No comments:

Post a Comment